Offer and sale of services and products on this Website are governed by the laws of the European Union and the Italian State, as well as the “General conditions for supply of services and sale of products“.
The products purchased on this Website are sold directly by The Best Idea S.r.l., with registered office in Padova (PD) – Italy, Via del Croce Rossa n. 112, registered Companies in PD with no. 437465, tax code and VAT number no. 05028300282, full-paid share capital of euro 10.000,00 (hereinafter “the Company”).
The following conditions are strictly reported:
- The Company offers products and services for sale and carries out its e-commerce activity towards Users, Companies or “Consumers”, defined by the “Codice del Consumo” ( lgs. del 06/09/2005 n. 206), that is to say, any natural person who acts for purposes not related to his or her commercial activity, entrepreneurial or professional, if any.
- These General Conditions govern only the offer, the forwarding and the acceptance of purchase orders of products and services offered by the Company on this Website to its Users, but do not govern the supply of services or the sale of products by other than the Company who are present on this Website through links, banners or other hyperlinks.
- In relation to the foregoing point, it is advisable, therefore, before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from entities other than the Company, to verify their terms of sale, because the Company is not responsible for the supply of services by other companies than it or the conclusion of e-commerce transactions between the Users of this Website and third parties.
- In order to conclude a purchase contract for one or more products or services, the buyer must complete the order form in electronic format and send it to the Company by electronic means, following the instructions.
- Before purchasing the products, the buyer will be required to read these General Conditions carefully, to print a copy through the print command and to store or reproduce a copy. A summary of the essential characteristics of each product or service required with the relevant price (including all applicable costs and taxes or charges) will be provided and contains a reference to these General Conditions – including operating procedures of the right of withdrawal and the condition for it – and the means of payment it may use. In this document, we will remember the existence of the legal warranty of product compliance and the possibility to use the conciliation and mediation service of the “Camera di Commercio di Padova”, as specified below.
- The contract is deemed to be concluded when the Company receives, by electronic means, the order form, after verifying the accuracy of order data. Upon conclusion of the contract, the Company will assume the purchase order.
- When submitting the order form, the buyer will be advised that such forwarding implies the obligation to pay the indicated price. Before proceeding with the submission of the order form, the buyer will also be required to identify and correct any errors in the insertion of the data.
- The order form will be filed at the Company’s database for the time required for the execution of the orders and in any case under the terms of the law.
- The Company may not execute purchase orders that do not provide sufficient solvency guarantees or are incomplete or incorrect, or in the event of unavailability of the products. In such cases, the buyer will be informed by e-mail that the Company has not followed the purchase order specifying the reasons.
- If the products or services are no longer available for delivery or for sale when accessing the Website or sending the order form, the Company will promptly notify the buyer and anyway within 30 (thirty) days from the day after the order is forwarded to the Company, the unavailability of the ordered products. In case of forwarding of the order form and payment of the price, the Company will repay without unjustified delay the amount already anticipated and the contract will be resolved between the parties.
- With the telematic transmission of the order form, the buyer confirms that he knows and accepts these General Conditions and agrees to observe, in relations with the Company, those conditions. If he doesn’t agree with any of the terms in these General Conditions, he is required not to submit his purchase order form.
- The Company undertakes to deliver the goods to the consumer without unjustified delay and no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- Since the Company doesn’t sell used products, irregular or of inferior quality to the corresponding standard offered on the market, the essential requirements of the products are presented in each product description sheet. The images and colours of the products or services offered on sale may not match the actual ones as a result of the Internet browser and monitor used.
- Product prices may be subject to upgrades. The buyer must therefore ensure the final sale price before submitting the relevant order form.
- Prices on the Website are displayed in Euros.
- The products shall have the identification mark affixed with a single-use seal. Please don’t remove the identification mark and its seal from the purchased products, which are also an integral part of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, as regulated hereafter in the specific paragraph.
- The transaction costs will be those provided by the PayPal payment system, the only eligible payment instrument.
- The information required for the execution of the order will never be used by the Company except to complete the purchase procedures or to pay the corresponding refunds in the event of any return of the products as a result of exercising the right of withdrawal or if it is necessary to prevent or report to the police the fraud commission on this Website.
- The languages used to conclude the contract and for any further contact and correspondence with the Company for the supply of goods and services are Italian or English, at the choice of the purchaser.
- As far as not expressly provided for and governed by these conditions, reference is made to the provisions of the Italian “Codice Civile” concerning obligations and contracts and, for eligible customers as “consumers”, to the “Codice del Consumo” ( lgs. del 06/09/2005 n. 206) as a special framework.
- In the event of any disputes, the purchaser may recourse to the conciliation and mediation service, independent and institutional, of the Mediation Chamber set up at the “Camera di Commercio di Padova” (Registered under No. 14 of the National Registry of Mediation Bodies) and the associated online service, called “ConciliaCamera”, with the following web address: http://www.pd.camcom.it/tutela-impresa-e-consumatore/mediazione-e-arbitrato/conciliacamera.
- Regardless of the possibility of recourse to the aforementioned conciliation and mediation service set up at the “Camera di Commercio di Padova”, any dispute may, except as otherwise provided by law, be the sole responsibility of the Court of Padua.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
With regard to the supply of goods or services, the Company aims to ensure the full satisfaction of the User when purchasing goods or services offered by the Website.
Pursuant to Decree Law no. 206 (Codice del Consumo), in the event of non-acceptance of what is provided to a “natural person who acts for purposes other than business, trade, craft or professional activity“, it is possible to exercise the right of withdrawal without any cost or penalties within 14 (fourteen) days from the day when, in the case of sale, the products have been received or, in the case of the provision of services, from the day of the conclusion of the contract under the conditions specified below.
In order to comply with the condition of withdrawal, it is sufficient that within this deadline an unequivocal communication is made regarding the exercise of this right, by fax or e-mail or by registered letter with advice of delivery, at the addresses indicated in the Contacts.
However, the buyer will have to bear the burden of proving the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal.
In the case of goods and the vendor has already delivered them to the buyer, they must be returned to the carrier/courier without delay and in any case within fourteen days from the date on which the Company was notified, sending to the Company the documentation demonstrating delivery of the products to the carrier for return.
According to Art. 59, paragraph 1, letter (A) of the “Codice del Consumo”, in the case of a contract for the provision of services to consumers, the exercise of the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised after the service has been fully performed if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent, and with the acknowledgement that he will lose his right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the Company.
Conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is to be exercised correctly if the buyer has fully met the following conditions:
a) the timing and other arrangements referred to in the preceding paragraph have been complied with;
b) the products received must not have been used or damaged;
c) the identification mark and the label, if present, must remain attached to the products with the disposable seal;
d) the products must be returned in their original packaging.
Upon receipt of the goods by the selling Company and if all the required conditions have been met, the Company will send a confirmation of acceptance of the return and will refund the price of the purchased products, net of delivery costs.
Repayment will be without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the day the Company was informed of the withdrawal from the contract.
However, repayment may be suspended until the Company receives the goods.
The buyer is responsible for the costs of the delivery, that is to say, for the return of the purchased products, unless the Company expressly exempted him from such expenses at the time of purchase.
In the event that the consumer refuses to receive the products, the Company reserves the right to retain the products and the amount corresponding to the purchase price already paid.
In the event that the return cannot be accepted by the Company as it does not comply with the condition referred to in point a) above, the buyer will be contacted and in that case the buyer may choose to have the products purchased back to him expenses.
If the return cannot be accepted because it doesn’t meet the conditions set out in points b), c) and d) above, the buyer may choose whether to accept the reduction of the refund, which will be communicated, due to the decrease in value of the returned products, or if to have the products purchased back to him expenses. In the event of a refusal of shipment, the Company reserves the right to withhold the products and the amount indicated for the reduction of the refund, due to the decrease in the value of the returned products.